Is this all platonic affection or DOES MY BEST FRIEND HAVE A SECRET CRUSH ON ME? URGENT.?

We are both girls. She is straight. I know because she has told me in casual talks about things and also she has crushes on guys. Just sometimes she makes me wonder. The way she acts with me doesn't always seem just platonic. For ex. She'll hug me a lot. She's said before during a hug "mine... show more We are both girls. She is straight. I know because she has told me in casual talks about things and also she has crushes on guys. Just sometimes she makes me wonder. The way she acts with me doesn't always seem just platonic. For ex. She'll hug me a lot. She's said before during a hug "mine now" and she also says all the time how much she loves me. Like very often she'll say she loves me so so much. She says my name a lot when talking to me. She says how she would like to live somewhere together with me. She's said how "Any one would be so lucky to date me" She had also mentioned that I'm the only one she trusts. And how she loves and cares about me more than herself. Idk how to interpret these things. Is there something between us? She is very affectionate with me. Is this normal best friend stuff? When we aren't arounf she'll mention how shr wishes I was there with her to watch a movie and stuff..I'm. confused. She also says I'm super pretty and that she loves me so much. She always says how thankful she is so have me in her life. She's randomly said too that I am "so cute"
5 answers 5