If you have read conspiracy theories, do you have a favorite?

The ORANGE ONE in the Office now!

• C

This one is so very British; I once sat next to a nutter on a train who spent 7 hours telling me in great detail how Robin Cook had been assassinated by a man who'd had the features of his face surgically removed to make it entirely smooth. The same assassin had also done for Diana, apparently.

Building 7 was imploded, hard to escape the video.

I don't really have a favourite. I just read them when i'm real intoxicated, then my dreams get freaky, then it goes away when I wake up. ;)

I think my favorite was one I first heard back in the 80s, about what the "plumbers" were *REALLY* trying to steal during the Watergate Break-in.

Because it was so convoluted, and actually wrapped in four or five popular theories into one gigantic one.

• skeptik

Actually, think about how Watergate ended, then work backward from there.
      Pay particular attention to what roles key Watergate figures had in previous conspiracy theories.