Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 9 months ago

why cant i motivate myself to look cute like the other girls? i look like im from a jungle, i dont shave or wear makeup & dont mind the mud?

i wonder if this hurts my social life

Haha,Im not concerned of having a social life, im not a talkative or a social people person so not concerner about that,I dont worry about looking like anyone but myself. if thats a problem with you then thats your own problem. I chane nothing for no one. Most girls wear makeup due to insecurity, i dont need nor feel a need to cake my face to "feel better" . and it's better to look like youre from the jungle than act like youre from a jungle.

Yes this definitely affects your social life. Sure, looking unkept doesn't make you ugly, but it also keeps people away from you. You don't have to look like a beauty queen, but you should try to get control over your hair and makeup. I always thought I was ugly until o started to discover styling tools and makeup and it is actually super empowering. Look up the video on YouTube of a girl who went out with 3 different levels of make up. Her hottest version was treated so much better. Why not use this strength?

cause youre you and not thern

Ok, maybe you should shave but don't worry about the other stuff. Be yourself! If you like mud, then like it. If you're worried about getting a guy, there will be one that comes along that wants a tomboy, so don't worry.

this is basically me