Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 9 months ago

why cant i motivate myself to look cute like the other girls? i look like im from a jungle, i dont shave or wear makeup & dont mind the mud?

i wonder if this hurts my social life

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

Haha,Im not concerned of having a social life, im not a talkative or a social people person so not concerner about that,I dont worry about looking like anyone but myself. if thats a problem with you then thats your own problem. I chane nothing for no one. Most girls wear makeup due to insecurity, i dont need nor feel a need to cake my face to "feel better" . and it's better to look like youre from the jungle than act like youre from a jungle.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 months ago

Yes this definitely affects your social life. Sure, looking unkept doesn't make you ugly, but it also keeps people away from you. You don't have to look like a beauty queen, but you should try to get control over your hair and makeup. I always thought I was ugly until o started to discover styling tools and makeup and it is actually super empowering. Look up the video on YouTube of a girl who went out with 3 different levels of make up. Her hottest version was treated so much better. Why not use this strength?

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

cause youre you and not thern

• 9 months ago

Ok, maybe you should shave but don't worry about the other stuff. Be yourself! If you like mud, then like it. If you're worried about getting a guy, there will be one that comes along that wants a tomboy, so don't worry.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 months ago

this is basically me

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.