Could the hospital get in trouble for what they did... read details:?

I had to go in the morning after pill one time. They made me sit In a room with like a label on the door saying what it was so I shuffled in quickly. Across from this room is another room which has a curtain rather than a door for some reason. the nurse made me get a cup of water from the bubbler outside the door... show more I had to go in the morning after pill one time. They made me sit In a room with like a label on the door saying what it was so I shuffled in quickly. Across from this room is another room which has a curtain rather than a door for some reason. the nurse made me get a cup of water from the bubbler outside the door and the other nurse obviously had people in the room across from me. Well turns out my mums friend was in that room - it’s like where they take your info etc and they left the curtain wide open. She saw me and then told my Mother so next minute my mums messaging me. I’m pretty mad that they violated my privacy like that.