Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 7 months ago

Would it be awkward working at the same place where you had cosmetic surgery?

Ive always wanted to work in a plastic surgeons office. Theres not really any close to my home except the one I went to to get stuff done. Would it be weird turning in a application and working among the people who assisted me with my procedures?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • KJC
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Doesn't seem like it. In fact, they already know you so the application process could be much more fun that way.

• 7 months ago

It's actually fine. You should accept yourself before and after surgery as two equally elegant and remarkable forms of you.

• 7 months ago

Why would it be? Most of the people working there have probably had surgery there. It a good advertisement for customers.

A lady comes in wanting a boob job. The receptionist can say "I had my boobs done here. Aren't they great?".

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

No

It would actually probably be a good thing

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

No, and in fact it might work in your favor. You can be the face of the surgeon's business and working for him/her is probably the very best positive review you can give the doctor. You can also reassure new patients that the doctor knows what he/she is doing and you will be fine after everything is done -just like you. Not awkward at all.

• I don't think so!

Lv 7
    7 months ago

You could be an advertisement for office

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

why would it? people work at places they shop at all the time, nothing weird about it!

• 7 months ago

I don't see anything weird about that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.