Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 7 months ago

Would it be awkward working at the same place where you had cosmetic surgery?

Ive always wanted to work in a plastic surgeons office. Theres not really any close to my home except the one I went to to get stuff done. Would it be weird turning in a application and working among the people who assisted me with my procedures?

• KJC

Doesn't seem like it. In fact, they already know you so the application process could be much more fun that way.

It's actually fine. You should accept yourself before and after surgery as two equally elegant and remarkable forms of you.

Why would it be? Most of the people working there have probably had surgery there. It a good advertisement for customers.

A lady comes in wanting a boob job. The receptionist can say "I had my boobs done here. Aren't they great?".

No

It would actually probably be a good thing

No, and in fact it might work in your favor. You can be the face of the surgeon's business and working for him/her is probably the very best positive review you can give the doctor. You can also reassure new patients that the doctor knows what he/she is doing and you will be fine after everything is done -just like you. Not awkward at all.

• I don't think so!

• .

You could be an advertisement for office

why would it? people work at places they shop at all the time, nothing weird about it!

I don't see anything weird about that.