How can i be like these girls or at least be seen like one of them?

so i go to public school and i fit in but whenever i got to my boyfriends private (rich kid) school for events i never fit in with any of the rich girls there it’s like a vibe you get from them they way they dress, act, and so much more and i love that kinda life style i don’t have the money but i have a job is... show more so i go to public school and i fit in but whenever i got to my boyfriends private (rich kid) school for events i never fit in with any of the rich girls there it’s like a vibe you get from them they way they dress, act, and so much more and i love that kinda life style i don’t have the money but i have a job is there any way i can be like them and still be myself i just want people to think i’m like that kinda life style from just being around me? i don’t know how to explain this but does anyone have any kind of tips?
1 answer 1