What age do you think is too old to adopt a baby? I don't want to be an older mom?

My kids are adopted. Their bio mom is pregnant again and I'm wondering if I should adopt the baby when the time comes as it will need to be adopted. I'd like to help but I'm in my thirties with a few children already and don't want to be an older mom to any of my kids. What age would make me an... show more My kids are adopted. Their bio mom is pregnant again and I'm wondering if I should adopt the baby when the time comes as it will need to be adopted. I'd like to help but I'm in my thirties with a few children already and don't want to be an older mom to any of my kids. What age would make me an older mom? I wondering if it would be best to just say no.
Update: The thought of starting over with a newborn is a little daunting. for many reasons I wonder if I should say no and let another family adopt the baby