Got into car accident - pressed gas instead of brake. Advice?

So I’m 19 but a brand new driver. I have my permit, but I’ve been procrastinating getting behind the wheel (due to fear). Today I was driving with my dad and my anxiety was so extreme. I accidentally pressed the gas pedal instead of the break, causing me to crash head on into a metal pole. Thankfully we’re not... show more So I’m 19 but a brand new driver. I have my permit, but I’ve been procrastinating getting behind the wheel (due to fear). Today I was driving with my dad and my anxiety was so extreme. I accidentally pressed the gas pedal instead of the break, causing me to crash head on into a metal pole. Thankfully we’re not injured but the car is in bad shape (but fixable, thankfully). I’m just so shook up. I feel like I can never drive again. I feel so guilty for the financial impacts of this.
I have a few questions:
1) does anyone have any tips to help me beat these feelings of guilt? I know that accidents happen, but I can’t shake it
2) is a drivers ed course the best way to go? I think going out with a professional may be the only way to conquer this feeling. Thanks in advance.