LA Noire: PS4 vs Switch?

I’m looking into getting LA Noire for one of these consoles, I’m not sure which. I have a PS4 Slim that I bought a few months ago, and a Switch that’s 2 years old (I don’t think age makes a difference, but I figured I’d include that). I’m not a HUGE stickler for graphics, but from what I’ve seen there’s some kinda... show more I’m looking into getting LA Noire for one of these consoles, I’m not sure which. I have a PS4 Slim that I bought a few months ago, and a Switch that’s 2 years old (I don’t think age makes a difference, but I figured I’d include that). I’m not a HUGE stickler for graphics, but from what I’ve seen there’s some kinda annoying errors with the Switch graphics-wise because of its hardware. I really like the fact that I’d be able to play it on the go, though. I hardly ever play my Switch docked, so I want to compare undocked Switch with PS4. Which console should I buy it for? All the videos I watched of comparisons were for docked Switches, so I figured I’d ask here. Thank you for any advice!
1 answer 1