Possible switching School advice?

I am currently homeschooled because I do competitive Gymnastics. I am a rising 11th grader. In 10th, I did a virtual program our state offers through my high school. In 9th, I did a homeschool co-op in 9th grade. And in 4-8th grade, I went to private school. I used to enjoy going to school at my private school and... show more I am currently homeschooled because I do competitive Gymnastics. I am a rising 11th grader. In 10th, I did a virtual program our state offers through my high school. In 9th, I did a homeschool co-op in 9th grade. And in 4-8th grade, I went to private school. I used to enjoy going to school at my private school and had fun going every day. We decided to homeschool so i could focus on gymnastics more, but that isn't needed as much now as I don't need that much training anymore. I was not even thinking about going to public school until yesterday because I was just going to cut back on hours. I only know 2 people who go to this school from church, so I'll basically be new.
So now I'm just going to list the benefits from each option.
VIRTUAL
- get to practice in the mornings(i like it better than at night), less people at practice and not as crowded,don't have to adjust, easy schoolwork
PUBLIC
- can get out of a toxic friendship(she is in morning)
- can make new friends
- can be with my best friend from the gym( she is going back to school as well, just at a different one)
-can hopefully enjoy school more and get a better learning experience
- get to see what high school is like and go to dances

if I go to public school I would probably still do a couple of classes virtually like electives, this way I have time to do homework before practice and then have less after practice(ends at 8:30).
basically I just want advice on which one you would choose. Ask questions as needed.
0