Please help! I blasphemed the Holy Spirit!?

I spoke against the Holy Spirit in my head. I called Him names i shouldn't repeat. I wish i can undo it. I want Jesus to forgive me. I blaspheme everyday. It's a habitual sin. I just feel like I'm going to hell no matter what. I ask people what God tells them (because i no longer hear from God), like if... show more I spoke against the Holy Spirit in my head. I called Him names i shouldn't repeat. I wish i can undo it. I want Jesus to forgive me. I blaspheme everyday. It's a habitual sin. I just feel like I'm going to hell no matter what. I ask people what God tells them (because i no longer hear from God), like if i blasphemed the Holy Spirit and i hear nothing. My family tells me that i didn't do it. I just can't stop blaspheming the Holy Spirit! I just wish i could go to heaven. I want to be right with God. Please answer, God! I need Your help! What does the Holy Spirit tell you on this? Am i beyond forgiveness? Did i commit the unforgivable sin?? I'm also under demon possession attack. They put blasphemous thoughts in my head and i give in. I JUST NEED AM ANSWER FROM GOD. I WANT TO BE FREE FROM SIN. I want to be saved an not have to deal with this! I know God is Good, but I'm under SPIRITUAL blindness. I cant see how loving and good God is, this is what lead me to blaspheme, i believe. Please help! WHAT DOES THE HOLY SPIRIT TELL YOU ON THIS? DID I COMMIT THIS SIN? IF NOT WHY DOESN'T GOD TALK TO ME? WHAF DOES GOD TELL YOU??
19 answers 19