Is there an app that can make few lock screen passwords possibilities?

So, I share my phone with two people. My sister and my really close friend, almost seems like we re dating but we re not. Anyways, I was wondering if there s an app that allows you to have many lock screen passwords at once. Let s say, my friend has their own password and types it in to get into my phone (for... show more So, I share my phone with two people. My sister and my really close friend, almost seems like we re dating but we re not. Anyways, I was wondering if there s an app that allows you to have many lock screen passwords at once.

Let s say, my friend has their own password and types it in to get into my phone (for this example, their password will be 123)
Then, I go off and type in my own password and I get in (for this example, my password will be 321)

So, is there an app or a setting to do something like that or am I stuck having to share my current password with my friend and my sister?
1 answer 1