Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 7 months ago

Can anyone turn 18 without any knowledge of sex?

I mean the concept of marriage and reproduction. like "Saints" or something?

64 Answers

Relevance
  • ron h
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

left all alone on a desert island at 2 and raised by wolves, a person would find that masturbation is a good thing.

• 7 months ago

Maybe if they are raised under a really sheltered life

• 7 months ago

Of course many people think that life is all about sex, it's not ! Sex was designed to be for a man and a woman that are married and want to procreate. ( Have kids.)

• Lv 4
      7 months agoReport

alpha male tried the children. from pair bonding we adopted marriage for thehealth of the children and nations that were emerging, and for inheritance as personal property became an integral PAERT OF SOCIETY

• 7 months ago

Yes

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Yes I’m an example

• Helen
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Of course. "The Blue Lagoon" is a fictional film but at some point in history it may have happened. A lot of children are also emotionally neglected by their sub-standard parents who teach them nothing about not just sex but puberty. I knew of a young girl who was terrified for months and thought she was dying of cancer because she had no idea what her period was.

• GB
      Lv 5
      7 months agoReport

In 'The Blue Lagoon' the children were stranded on a desert island from about age 9.

• Joe
    Lv 5
    7 months ago

Too bad your parents didn't.....

• 7 months ago

Yes definitely

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Indeed, that has happened.

The feelings may simply not be understood if no teaching at all has been given

In the 19th century many women reached marriage with no knowledge of sex and reproduction

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

yes if they're home-schooled in a religious family with no friends.

• Lv 4
      7 months agoReport

even then they would have some knowledge bc the Bible is full of sex and marriage and child bearing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.