Alex asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 7 months ago

true or false. All grandmothers with tattoos look like idiots?

37 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

Maybe their grandkids also feel loved by them. My mother never wanted to even meet my son after he was born. She moved to a different country after my parents got divorced and had enough money to send us a plane ticket to meet my son. Never wanted to, though. It was beneath her. I guess she thought my son’s mother was too low class and I’m on Social Security, never made anything of my life so my family always thought I was a loser anyway. My ‘successful’ sister also lives in a different country and has never sent my son a birthday or Christmas card for 18 years. My ex-wife hasn’t really wanted to be a mother to my son either. Sometimes I see those kids in Walmart with their grandmothers with the tattoos and it looks like there’s real love between them. Wonder what that feels like. I guess my son wonders also..when he sees those ‘low class’, “idiotic-looking” tattooed grandmothers being loving towards their grandkids..what that must feel like.

• 7 months ago

False

• 7 months ago

False. But people who ask questions like this do.

• 7 months ago

False! Just like anything else it's not how you look but who you are and how big your heart is.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

The sight of ink on a good looking female "flat-lines" the wood... Just the thought of granny with a tamp stamp or a neck tat makes me want to puke and laugh at the same time... So I'll go with TRUE.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

False

• 7 months ago

True, partly. Anyone with a tat looks ridiculous to me.

• 7 months ago

False. I do think it's a little funny that 40-50 years from now we'll have thousands of little old ladies with tramp stamps and tattoos on their arms and stuff. 8^) But they really only serve to show that the woman was young once. And all old people were, you know.

I never got a tattoo, partly because I always thought whatever I thought looked cool when I was young, I might not still feel that way when I was older. But people with tattoos have told me that's the wrong way to think. When they got old, the tattoo would remind them of what they liked and how they felt when they were young! And I kind of like that! Old people with tattoos have a link to their youth! To the freethinking young person they once were. (But I still wouldn't get a tattoo myself.)

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

False

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

false.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.