Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 6 months ago

Telling my mom I’m pregnant?

i’m 14 and pregnant. i’m going to tell my mom tomorrow. she’s very strict and is going to be VERY mad, i was wondering if i should have my boyfriend (16, the father) be there and tell her with me because it is his child too, would that be more appropriate or should i do it alone?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

hopefully your mom would be understanding and help you through this journey even if you are young. if this happened to one of my daughters i would hope i would do the same thing don't expect her to not be mad but hopefully she will come around and realize this is a difficult situation for you too.

• 6 months ago

alone

• Linda
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Alone because she will be so angry - she won't want your boy friend there at all.

• 6 months ago

Alone

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Do it alone. But frankly, I'm sorry to say this, by having sex with you, your boyfriend committed rape. It's not whether you said yes or not, having sex with a 14-year-old is illegal everywhere in the world. Check the laws where you live -- you can repost this with your age and his and where you live -- it may or may not be a felony depending on the local laws and his age. If you continue the pregnancy, the baby would be DNA proof that he broke the law.

After this, get on birth control.

• 6 months ago

just tell ur mom that ur boyfriend is preggo.

• alan P
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I would go in alone. Having your boyfirend there is only going to make a tense situation more difficult. I assume that you are below the legal age of consent but you still have to take some responsibility. If he is there your mother will probably channel any "blame" to your boyfriend which will distract from talking about what you are going to do about it. I assume that you have taken tests and are absolutely certain that you are pregnant.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

it will be easier to have him arrested if he is there

• helene
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You should do it alone. His presence will be a major irritation to her.

• 6 months ago

Alone.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.