Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan Β· 7 months ago

Muslims, Is there something you dislike about Islam?

fanaticism

There's nothing to dislike about religion and it is not just Islam but every religion. To specifically talk about Islam, it is perfect. We humans or people who follow the religion Islam made it complicated and complex and often times do not follow it exactly. That's our fault, not the religions.

Nope.

I dislike ignorant Europeans.

I don’t understand why you people are ignorant though...are there no books in Europe?

There are some users on here who are White European, converted to Islam and moved to Saudi Arabia.

Also, the West are not Christian nations. They are atheists and there are plenty of Christians who have moved for employment opportunities to my country because it’s rich.

• blue sky

This from Mullins former Nathan with multi accounts ..who is an atheist and on R/S puts down Christians and Muslims

Yes, I dislike how strict and coercive it is and how it portrays women. The whole idea of the hijab throws me off because I feel as though a woman should’nt have to be covered in order to gain respect plus we’re not objects for men to just stare at. Why should we compromise when men should be the ones learning to control themselves.

• Mintee

Islam is perfect.. people might not be, but the faith is

• blue sky

I never receive e/mails due to corruption from past experiences....peace be with you.

• Kin

No, I like my religion and pleased with it.

Qur'an 2:216

"Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you. But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not."

• There must be, or there wouldn't be so many of them moving to America.

• Mintee

its not islam that makes them move... they think there are wealthy opportunities in America

• Norman

Everything, that's why we head for Christian countries.

• Mintee

so you like to fornicate, drink booze, and do all the things you arent supposed to, that christians do regardless