I am 22 and my girlfriend is 16, i was denied service at a resturant and was taken outside and then beaten, can i press charges and sue?

19 Answers

  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    You should have pressed charges the time because minus witnesses or video of the event that's going to be hard to prove. The police report (and medical records of your injuries) are what you could then use to take someone to a civil court.

  • 7 months ago

    Why would they refused your entry? Maybe policy is 21 and up, your girlfriend is only 16. But yes you can sue, need police reports for evidence.

  • John
    Lv 4
    7 months ago

    You were denied service then beaten? Ha ha how stupid! You ain't a bald fatass?

    I've noticed you nigs like to hang around the toilets and peep at the guys pee pee!


  • 7 months ago

    I am shocked that you are 22 years old and do not know about reporting an assault.

    That is your option.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

    Who were you beaten by and for what?

  • Linda
    Lv 6
    7 months ago

    GOOD for the restaurant! YOU have NO business being with a 16-year old.

    • BillyTheKid
      Lv 5
      7 months agoReport

      LINDA- 16 is the LEGAL age of consent FOR SEX in 33 STATES ! So it's OK for the 22 year old to F*ck her but not buy her a meal ??? WAKE THE F up !

  • 7 months ago

    Tell mommy to take your internet device away. 12 year old trolls are not allowed to have Yahoo Anwsers accounts.

  • paul
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

    a very very very old troll repost

  • 7 months ago

    Trolls are out in full force today I see

  • Anonymous
    7 months ago

    B S

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.