Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

Do republicans realize that better public transportation is good for economy?

Favorite Answer

Republicans don't realize sht because they don't have brains

• dominick

and libs have sht for brains that's why they think its a good idea.

Yes. That is why Atlanta metro is so much better than NYC Subway.

• Zhu

They did in the 1800s. That's why Lincoln & Grant built the transcontinental railway. Of course, they enjoyed the extreme corruption involved, too.

YES... all us Republicans are going to run out and buy tickets on the first Train from New York to Hawaii,,, and from Los Angeles to England... we want the front row seat and your train will be computer controlled and no person driving it.

I live in West Texas, 20 miles from the closet TOWN Population is under 1,200 people there Is your train going to come by my house and pick me up or do I need to drive to the train station...

• Fake7 months agoReport

@NerdyCat Sorry kid I am 17 your dying out and leftists are failing to reproduce and are self harming and are failing to get jobs with their gender studies degrees :( facts when your regressive rhetoric wont work. Thank God for dying communists. Protesting right wingers all seem young?

I wonder why

We conservatives understand that free enterprise works best. In my county the public bus service is run by county government. The authority constantly raises rates and cuts back on routes. From where I live, in a suburban community of thousands, I have to drive my car to the closest bus stop, which is 2.5 miles away. I fully expect them to raise the fare to $5.00 and have no routes at all.

• Fake7 months agoReport

Rick your lie failed.
      Also sorry Rick it was a right wing fact.

• John

Notice the brilliant answers you get. That's about it......

so called "republicans" only realize the dividends on their survival bunker for them and their kind . . . period

• RICHARD

It sounds like you are saying survival is a bad thing. Who in their right mind wouldn’t want themselves and those like them to survive? Would you turn away people those who share your values in favor of people who you disagree with you every possible way?

Your mom doesn’t think public transportation is good for the economy.

Not true. In the vast majority of areas it operates over budget and draws less revenue than it was supposed to.

• Ryde0n

I have difficulty hauling lumber , ladders , saws , compressors and 5 gallon buckets of paint on the train .

• David

Bint, it's not your decision. I am not hauling anything. But I want to keep my car, and if you don't like it, tough.

• Chris

Are you talking about AOC’s choo choo train to Hawaii?