Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

Would it be fair to say the Democrats are leaving Americans no choice but to boot them to the curb in the 2020 election?

Favorite Answer

Yes. The Democratic Party is a party of racist, toxic Islamist, socialists. The Democratic Party is beyond redemption.

• Your "question" is a perfect example of that. You have been brain-washed by 2 decades of conservative propaganda & you are fighting to destroy our democracy. You have become a member of the Trump/conservative personality cult, with no ability for independent thought. You repeat vapid sound bites.

• Zhu

No, Reptilians are always worse.

You are delusional. Trump and the republicans are literally ripping the Constitution to shreds in front of you and you don't care. WTF is wrong with you?

• Zirp

No. In the current excuse for a voting system, a vote not for the Dems is a vote for the Reps.

If governing would require an actual majority(-coalition), the democrat party would have already split up

• marty

They haven't produced anyone to change my mind on Trump yet but theres still a few dims that haven't thrown their hat in the ring yet. I'm an independent and I've been known to vote for Democrats,but they are going way to far left to even get me interested in listening to them anymore.

• L.N.

Almost everything bad happening in America today has its roots in Liberal/Progressive politics and policy.

The DNC is leaving Russia no choice but to interfere with another election.

The only democratic hopeful that talks any kind of sense is Elizabeth Warren, but she's lacking in other ways and doesn't stand a chance. I expect it's very likely Trump may win again basically by default.

Yes, just like 2018.

Oh, wait....

that would be more than fair.