I like a guy, but he's very shy and awkward which is a big turn off?

He's so hot and sexy, but his personality always turns me off. He's always nervous and quiet, his voice is even kinda trembly when he has to speak in class. He like never says anything. I only see him talking a lot when he's with his only 2 friends at lunch or after school. It makes no sense how... show more He's so hot and sexy, but his personality always turns me off. He's always nervous and quiet, his voice is even kinda trembly when he has to speak in class. He like never says anything. I only see him talking a lot when he's with his only 2 friends at lunch or after school.

It makes no sense how he's that hot yet acts like a weeny. He might have just got a growth spurt and doesn't know he's hot.

He's personality still a turn-off so I don't know if i should date him. He also has zero social media, WTF? I asked him why he has no social media, and he just says it's not in his interest. Who doesn't have any social media in 2019? He said he only has a Twitch account, but that's just video-game crap.
8 answers 8