promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 11 months ago

Poll: what state would you personally never want to move to in the US?

Poll: what state would you personally never want to move to in the US?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago

Alaska.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 11 months ago

If you really look at it; all the Continental US States have their 'nice' places too live. It is just a matter of what you can afford, and what your geographic preferences are.

I live in LA Calif; and have lived here all my life in the beautiful San Fernando Valley. I have been all around, and have lived in the Orient, as beautiful, and cheep, as it was, I still ended up back in Sherman Oaks.

Luckily I was able too maintain the economics it takes too live there.

LA the SFV, Santa Monica, and Hollywood have the most diversified environments one could ever see, but I still felt comfortable there.

I am retired now, and live on my 40' Chris Craft. If I feel I need too move, then I just, up anchor, and go.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

New York. Especially New York City. What a crowded mess. I would also never want to live in California, mostly due to their unstable political climate.

• 11 months ago

California... I had the misfortune of living there because of JOB and managed to get out and never under no circumstances ever go back to that sorry state.. NO One, No Reason, No Way.. No Marriage, Funeral, Nothing will ever get me back in that sorry state.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 11 months ago

Mississippi

• Beth
    Lv 4
    11 months ago

Mississippi

• 11 months ago

I have sworn a BLOOD OATH to NEVER, ever set foot South of the Mason-Dixon line ***ever*** again, and I intend to KEEP that promise. The furthest South I will **ever*** go again......is Washington DC.

I want NOTHING to do with any state below that.

I would also never live in a state, where I wasn't near an ocean.

• 11 months ago

Moved out of my home-state Calif 15 yrs ago, too many reasons why.

There are parts of each state that are fairly nice, hated NYC but liked upstate New York.

• 11 months ago

Massachusetts

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Michigan, Ohio, Alabama, Mississippi, Indiana ( I have lived there before and hated it), Missouri, Georgia (lived there before), Illinois, New York, New Jersy, Minnesota, Kansas, Wisconsin, South Carolina, Florida, (nowhere on the east coast and most of up North) If it's faster than Central time or it likes to stay cold, I do not want to live there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.