How to accept overwhelming terror and confusion about anything that'd remind my brain of sexuality's (~or nudity's) existence?

I specified because it itself adds to the discomforts. It was worse a year ago. Every emotional variation that would remind brain of s' existence would become infected with the variety of terrors I had about it and potentially make their own; making discomforts exponentially terrifying for each instances of... show more I specified because it itself adds to the discomforts.

It was worse a year ago. Every emotional variation that would remind brain of s' existence would become infected with the variety of terrors I had about it and potentially make their own; making discomforts exponentially terrifying for each instances of cognitive association.
That made some potent daily torture systems.
It rooted furtive static terrors that have shaped me without having to even initially force themselves.
It makes hiding worse due to the confusing mindstate and energetic stress. I've been trying to slowly stop obsessively dissimulating/hiding my self to eventually change enough, then plan and sequence steps for seeing a professional, so it matters. It adds to the confusions and it's a mess within all the messes in my head.

It won't stop. I might affect it slightly or redirect it somehow.
Assume it can make me absolutely overwhelmed in many ways at once.

Any strategies and tactics for it?
What plans and regulations should I make for modifications (months/year)? What could I help myself with during it?
M'ing to make some of it go away is still conflicting often and it's not actually relevant most of the times. It used to be an intensely scarier thing. Took awhile to make it feel not not ok.

You can generalize to extremely terrifying/avoided reality's and to overwhelming terror in general.

Seems like enough info. I can't think clearly since some days for some reason and wanted help untangling.
1 answer 1