What is a childish person. I'm talking about people that are adults?

I work with guys that are 50 years old and they act really childish or just immature. They can gossip about dumb things. I don't work in that department anymore but I still talk to one of them. He can tell me so and so says hi when he never said anything. Or he will go back and say I said hi to that same guy... show more I work with guys that are 50 years old and they act really childish or just immature. They can gossip about dumb things. I don't work in that department anymore but I still talk to one of them. He can tell me so and so says hi when he never said anything. Or he will go back and say I said hi to that same guy when I never say nothing. I used to be cool with this guy. I just got tired of him because he was texting everyday. Sometimes it will be pointless stuff. When I was ignoring him he didn't like it. He asked "why are you so mad" or "maybe so and so is right maybe you don't want to be friends" i'm thinking who says you're 50 years old. I then blocked his number. Is that a childish person?