Agree or Disagree? A nation of laws cannot exist on stolen land.?

It's interesting how I posted this very general question, yet a few people automate thought I was talking about Mexico and migrants.

• Jerome
    Favorite Answer

Agree.

Good fruit does not come from a rotten tree.

That'd depend is the land which was "stolen" was stolen legally under those laws.

Laws aren't some sort of absolute, they can be ****** up and legalize things like racism.

• Take the locks off your doors and give all your belongings to a charity of someone else's choice and I will believe you.

• Love Unites

Believe me about what? I didn't make a statement, I asked a question. Lol. Get some reading comprehension skills, dear.

Well in the grand scheme of things all land was stolen at some point at some level.

Like it or not, not one inch of this land was stolen from Mexico.

And every nation on this tiny earth was, at one time, conquered.

.

I can't think of any land which wasn't, at some point, taken by force from one group by another.

• RockIt

Oh yes it can and it does all over the world. Name me the original owner of any land.

• Jerome

Laws which are now being disrespected by foreigners, illegals, immigrants, politicians, professionals, dual citizens, etc.

• Sergio

Could I walk into your home and start taking over and making rules?

agree