Why do I feel like I'm the only one fighting for him?

My husband cheats on me all the time, but this time he got another girl pregnant, I demanded to talk to her, she said she didn't know he was married and told her he was divorced showed me the proof and everything and we all changed phone numbers so we won't have contact with each other and prohibited my... show more My husband cheats on me all the time, but this time he got another girl pregnant, I demanded to talk to her, she said she didn't know he was married and told her he was divorced showed me the proof and everything and we all changed phone numbers so we won't have contact with each other and prohibited my husband to have any relationship with this child, more things come to light, showing she was actually saying the truth, and I talked to her again and told her to move on, which her only response was, "it seems to me that the only who needs to focus on herself and move on is you, have a good life" and freaking blocked me! If she doesn't want him then why did she messed around with him? It seems to me that she doesn't want him ever since she found out he was married, I don't really understand. She got involved with a married man and now she just shuts me off. Is she just not fighting for him?
13 answers 13