My bf wants me to meet his sisters while I am having a bd breakout on my face. Should I do it?

My face had a bad reaction to something a month ago, and I am still under treatment, I broke out and it has cleared a lot but there's a lot of redness and uneven skin tone, and my bf is getting on my nerves to meet his sisters. We've been together a long time and they have seen me before in pictures, but... show more My face had a bad reaction to something a month ago, and I am still under treatment, I broke out and it has cleared a lot but there's a lot of redness and uneven skin tone, and my bf is getting on my nerves to meet his sisters. We've been together a long time and they have seen me before in pictures, but it's the first time I'll meet them and I don't want to paint my face with makeup to hide everything. I'm also going through a tough uni week, lots of assignments, proposals, quizzes and don't really have time to get all dolled up, but he is on my nerves and told me that he'll pick me up after my presentation tomorrow to go meet his sisters. I am freaking out. What should I do?