Would this be a person who has narcissistic behaviors?

I’ve known this guy for a while and not knowingly realizing he was controlling and manipulative. We were dating and he would be so nice and sweet. Then he can be so ******* mean. Especially when he was upset. When he screamed at you it felt like he was ripping your soul apart. He would get really jealous. My... show more I’ve known this guy for a while and not knowingly realizing he was controlling and manipulative. We were dating and he would be so nice and sweet. Then he can be so ******* mean. Especially when he was upset. When he screamed at you it felt like he was ripping your soul apart. He would get really jealous. My attention always had to be on him. He also isolated me from my friends. Then again, one of my friends clearly told me she was afraid of him. But when he was sweet he would buy me things, be complimenting and attentive. But then it’s like the storm was brewing when he was nice. He was never psychically abusive but verbally he was. One time I was so sick and needed medical care. I was in tears cause I was in pain. He stood there just staring at me with a smirk. It’s like he was getting off of my pain. Would he be considered a narcissist? Or something else?. Thank god I got out of it!!!
1 answer 1