Sleepwalking while awake? so my son was in class and he snapped out of self awareness and back in to it and he had moved from his desk?

He had just sharpened his pencil and sat down at his desk then he sort of woke up standing in the back of the class holding a binder that he has no memory of picking up or even who’s it was. He has no idea what it could be and is very confused, and I am concerned. He is just 14. Please advise. Of course this... show more He had just sharpened his pencil and sat down at his desk then he sort of woke up standing in the back of the class holding a binder that he has no memory of picking up or even who’s it was. He has no idea what it could be and is very confused, and I am concerned. He is just 14. Please advise. Of course this happens on a Friday and he tells me about it after his dr is closed for the weekend. I’m trying to research it but I don’t know what it is or how to look it up really. He also gets dizzy when he sees things that are very very small. Like text on a book and a little piece of something. Please help