Why do transgenders/crossdressers want to fool men into thinking they are women?

Im not saying all of them do this but alot of transgenders seem to be uncomfortable with their own gender, and want to pretend they are women but refuse to admit they have male parts. They will try to lure men into their death trap by putting up a front. I feel that is a sick messed up thing to do but alot of them do that.

• Dr. D
    Favorite Answer

Crossdressers make up a wide spectrum. About the only thing they have in common is the fact that feminizing themselves makes them feel good. It's as if their brains are hardwired to release feel-good neurotransmitters when they feminize themselves.

The majority of these crossdressers are exclusively heterosexual. That means, they have no desire to transition to permanently being a female, and they are sexually attracted to females, exclusively. The experience of appearance as the opposite gender produces sensations that are hard for them to resist.

While that may be the case for the majority, there are some who find that when they crossdress they also want the attention of a man. They may believe that since they are presenting as a female, that male attention is natural. Their intention isn't to fool men, but rather to receive confirmation of their own ability to present themselves as a woman.

Finally, there are homosexuals who will crossdress and prostitute themselves for money. I believe these are those you describe as "luring men to their death". You may have been exposed to these people. I'm sorry if this has been your experience. They are just after your money, and you won't find any love there. However there are some men who actually seek them out.

They seem a bit crazy.

It's a fun pastime.

Most don't. Transgenders are not uncomfortable with their gender nor are they pretending to be women. They've always been women, just in a man's body. The outside doesnt always reflect the inside!

Transgender is not a crossdresser. The two aren't even in the same category.

• Janet

I don't know any myself, but I suspect they want to BE a woman and that is all they are up to.

If they can attract a man, then they feel like they ARE a woman.

Instead of hating them, try some compassion. Surely you are capable of that most basic and positive trait of a human being.

Think what it must be like to want to be someone that you can never be. It must be h*ll.

• Sasha Whitefur

Then you are just as ignorant, as the person questioning about it.