Could I be transgender?

I am 16 years old and recently have started feeling dysphoria about my body like my body and facial hair, muscles, height, adams apple, and basic body proportions. I have crossdressed before and like it but don't have the urge to do it all the time. I don't hate being a boy but if there was a button to... show more I am 16 years old and recently have started feeling dysphoria about my body like my body and facial hair, muscles, height, adams apple, and basic body proportions. I have crossdressed before and like it but don't have the urge to do it all the time. I don't hate being a boy but if there was a button to switch genders I would do it. I can't think of having sex without me being girl and don't really want to be a top like I used to. I also can't really think of being like a dad or a man. I wouldn't really be into wearing girls clothes all the time I feel like wearing boys clothes and I like them. I have a porn addiction and thought it was a crossdressing or feminization fetish but I don't want to be a man wearing girls clothes I want it to be permantant. I just don't want it to be porn somehow creating dysphoria which I heard can happen. Anyway if u read all of this I could really use ur help there is a lot going through my head.
Update: I also dont feel weird when people call my name or when I am put on a boys team and didn't play with girls toys but I do remember feeling good when I was like 6 when my friends sister would put perfume and stuff on my. When I look in the mirror know I am always wondering what I would like as woman and when that... show more I also dont feel weird when people call my name or when I am put on a boys team and didn't play with girls toys but I do remember feeling good when I was like 6 when my friends sister would put perfume and stuff on my. When I look in the mirror know I am always wondering what I would like as woman and when that snapchat filter came out and I saw myself I just felt good inside. Anyway thx again
Update 2: When I crossdress I get really excited like butterfly and sometimes get turned on which is more synonomous with crossdressers and when I see myself in the mirror I feel weird like I am this guy in panties and a dress. I feel good but weird in womens clothes but just normal in boys clothes. I know this is long but I... show more When I crossdress I get really excited like butterfly and sometimes get turned on which is more synonomous with crossdressers and when I see myself in the mirror I feel weird like I am this guy in panties and a dress. I feel good but weird in womens clothes but just normal in boys clothes. I know this is long but I have a lot of things going on and this is causing a lot of stress. I have been questioning my identity for on and off for like 1 year and I never felt anything as I child.
Update 3: I day dream about turning into a girl and jerk off to it but also kind of wish it happened to me. This whole things storied with transgender porn. Anyway if I said anything untrue or offensive please tell me Im trying to learn
Update 4: I don't have a huge urge to crossdress all the time and I don't hate being boy just would rather be a girl and I hate the way men and boys act and I feel like I like female behavior better and sometime have those behaviors.