Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 months ago

I can honestly say that I don't see any other family but Trumps in White House?

The Trump family represents what America was founded on.

One thing we can ALL agree on, that there is no quit in TRUMP.

• Foofa

I can agree that the Trump family DOES represent "what America was founded on", commerce over humanity and not paying taxes.

• Sharon

other families in the White House: Adams; Harrison; Roosevelt; Bush

and I read Obama was an eleventh cousin twice removed of Jefferson

Ummm, declaring bankruptcy is VERY MUCH a form of quit. Trump declared bankruptcy at least four times. And who caved during the shutdown? Trump caved to Pelosi. Two divorces so far? Quitting on your marital vows is the WORST form of quit!

In other words, there's PLENTY of quit in Trump. Only an idiot can't see that.

...candidate Donald Trump and Fox News host Chris Wallace. The latter asked an eccentric billionaire a head-on question: “How can we entrust the governance of a country to a person who has bankrupt his business four times in the past 25 years?”

I can honestly say that I can see that you are an inbred mental retard.

• Lolly

They are a family of grifters who got there by stealing and money laundering their way through New York as typical mobsters.

You have lousy taste in people. You're so proud of your boast that you are anonymous, typical troll.

No quit maybe but plan on dump.

Three wives? Children by the three different wives? Two foreign-born wives? Which family are you referring to? Plus, he cheated on all three of his wives. This doesn't represent what America was founded on.

Nevertheless, Trump and his family are scheduled to remain in the White House until January 2021, if he isn't impeached and removed from office before then. I can honestly say that I also currently don't see any other family but Trumps in the White House, for the time being.

Ew, gross. No.

You seem to have a warped view of this country if the Trumps are your idea of what it was founded on.