Is seekingarrangment and the college sugar baby craze an example of a patron client system?

I was wondering if seekingarrangment and its growth among college students is an example of Roman or Ranniassance Era patron-client system? Is this clientelism in the modern era? Was the relationship between Catherine De Medici and DaVinci similar to a current day seekingarrangement relationship? Could... show more I was wondering if seekingarrangment and its growth among college students is an example of Roman or Ranniassance Era patron-client system?

Is this clientelism in the modern era? Was the relationship between Catherine De Medici and DaVinci similar to a current day seekingarrangement relationship?

Could seekingarrangement grow enough to become the main way Americans pay for college? Could it be the solution to the student debt crisis?

Could it achoeve market saturation and then just lead to competition among students for the few patrons and then turn into a zero sum game?
0