How to deal with being **** shamed at school?

I’m 16 and late last year at a few parties I got really drunk and made some huge mistakes with random guys I didn’t know. I did it a few times and had one really bad experience with someone older than me at my high school (he’s a junior, I’m a sophomore). After that it was really bad and all the juniors would come... show more I’m 16 and late last year at a few parties I got really drunk and made some huge mistakes with random guys I didn’t know. I did it a few times and had one really bad experience with someone older than me at my high school (he’s a junior, I’m a sophomore). After that it was really bad and all the juniors would come up to me at school and make fun of me. I was going through a lot of self esteem issues which is why I did it but now I know that it was not the right way to deal w that and I regret it so much. I’ve had no mistakes since late last year but ppl still bring it up and ppl from other high schools know about it too. It makes me feel so ashamed and worthless and I don’t know how to deal w it. I’m not super popular so if I really stuck up for myself ppl would just laugh. My high school is pretty shitty and full of bullies :(
7 answers 7