Pregnancy scare? or overly cautious? 20F?

Me and my bf had sex last night and when he pulled out to ejaculate, the condom got stuck inside me. I am pretty sure he did not *** inside because I felt it on my ***. But it was really dark. I am also on birth control as a backup, so even if he came inside me, I still wouldn t get pregnant right? We were scared... show more Me and my bf had sex last night and when he pulled out to ejaculate, the condom got stuck inside me. I am pretty sure he did not *** inside because I felt it on my ***. But it was really dark. I am also on birth control as a backup, so even if he came inside me, I still wouldn t get pregnant right? We were scared because the condom got stuck in me, but I told him not to worry because he didn t even ejaculate in the condom and even if he did I am on the pill and I take it regularly on time.

Is there any reason to worry? Should I take the day after pill anyways? Do people *** inside while they are on the pill? Me and my bf are too scared to try that. We always use a condom, I take the pill and he pulls out. I guess we are a little paranoid.

Please give me sincere advice, I am new to the whole sex thing.