I don't have any friends. Is there still chance of marriage?

I am 30 yo Male and i don't have any friends at all. I am a loner. I don't like spending time alone though. I cant make friends as guys don't enjoy my presents. However, girls are somehow okay with me. I only dated two girls in my life and it didn't go well. I am always at home but love to go out... show more I am 30 yo Male and i don't have any friends at all. I am a loner. I don't like spending time alone though. I cant make friends as guys don't enjoy my presents. However, girls are somehow okay with me. I only dated two girls in my life and it didn't go well. I am always at home but love to go out but no friends.

My mom found a wife for me and i do want to get married. I am financially stable and know what i want in life and willing to settle. The problem is because i dont have any friends and because most of the time i spend it at home, im worried that she won't accept me. I am also thinking who can i invite to my wedding. Is there a chance for loner guys like me. Has anyone had a similar experience?