Am I better going to home country?

I left my home country to live in a country. I absolutely love the country I am living in now. However, racism is an issue that is really affecting. I knew about racism when I came here and knew it dwells. I do not mind little bit of here and there, but, didn't knew it can be pulled to this extent until... show more I left my home country to live in a country. I absolutely love the country I am living in now. However, racism is an issue that is really affecting. I knew about racism when I came here and knew it dwells. I do not mind little bit of here and there, but, didn't knew it can be pulled to this extent until recently. I feel like every neighbour, most, close to the house, in our street is trying to make our lives miserable as we are the only non white in the area.

One white neighbour nearly collided with me when I was reversing the car out from drive way as he was doing a three point turn as I had my p plates on the car, the house front of us often keep putting weird things out of their house which we can see from kitchen window which isn't pleasant and the next door neighbour have put a weird decor on their back yard fence which is 24/7 there which reminds me of trypophobia as my room is in the back.

It really has become unbearable for me to stay in the family home. The only reason I went to the next door house in my life one time was to drop a letter which was a request to them as they put on weird traingular shaped big thorns on the fence thats shared between them and our home.

It feels so bitter.
1 answer 1