what's the most disappointing film adaption of a book you have watched . mines The Meg, the book/s are very good the film sucked?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 months ago

The Shining, I couldn't put the book down but I thought the film was mostly boring.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

World War Z. Not a single scene from the book appeared in the movie. Not a single character from the book appeared in the movie. The book would make a great HBO miniseries. Too bad Brad Pitt bought the rights in order to make sure that never happens.

• 7 months ago

Queen of the Damned. It was TWO books (The Vampire Lestat, Queen of the Damned), with parts ripped out.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Disney's 2003 version of "A Wrinkle In Time" was a real stinker. And their 2018 version wasn't much better.

The book is a classic though.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 months ago

Clive Cussler was so upset about what they did to "Raise the Titanic", that he vowed to NEVER sell the rights to one of his books again.

But he relented after 25 years and 50 more books and tried again with "Sahara".

When asked what he thought of it, his reply was..........."Call me again in another 25 years. "

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

They put the one cool scene in the trailer

• 7 months ago

The Hunger Games movies vs. The Hunger Games books. Movies are terrible and literally remove characters that are important to the plot

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.