I fell for Microsoft scammers?

Like some, they called me and scared me that my windows are not working properly and I was stupid to fall for it. I gave them an access for my computer and they cleaned up things. According to them. They asked a small payment for this service which I was only $1.99. So they got my credit card info. After they hung... show more Like some, they called me and scared me that my windows are not working properly and I was stupid to fall for it. I gave them an access for my computer and they cleaned up things. According to them. They asked a small payment for this service which I was only $1.99. So they got my credit card info. After they hung up I noticed they downloaded an IP blocker because they said my computer had hacking files. I also noticed that I had un aothorized payment when I got an email confirmation email from Amazon telling me that the order from my gift card has been prosessed. And I also got confirmation email from Walmart online registration. It appears they registered a Walmart online shopping website. Thankfully Amazon suspected that this was fraudulent and disabled my passwords and cancelled the order made by the scammer.

The scammer tried calling me again 3 days later asking for remote access to my computer to finish the cleaning up. At this point I figured out it wasn't legit so I hung up and cancelled my credit card to get a new one.

Also what is an IP blocker they downloaded? Should I take my computer to repair place to make sure there isn't any keylogger? I ran a scan with mywarebytes but nothing was detected