Post Op Tonsillectomy, Mastoidectomy and Myringoplasty help. Scabs/Pain duration?

I’m a 20 y/o male, I had my operations on Thursday morning, and was out of the hospital by 6pm that night, so I’m currently on my third day Post-Op. I’ve been eating foods such as toast since I came round from the anaesthetic as the doctor says it helps clear your throat, and I’ve been staying well hydrated. I’ve... show more I’m a 20 y/o male, I had my operations on Thursday morning, and was out of the hospital by 6pm that night, so I’m currently on my third day Post-Op. I’ve been eating foods such as toast since I came round from the anaesthetic as the doctor says it helps clear your throat, and I’ve been staying well hydrated. I’ve had small bowel movements so I’m also keeping on top of the pain medication. Just today, I’ve started having sharp burning sensations at the back of my throat - where the white scabs are forming - whenever I drink or eat anything, I had a look at the back of my throat and while the scabs are white, there are patches of pink tissue on them, is this a sign that the scabs are already breaking down? I haven’t had any bleeding yet, just progressively worse pain, but nothing the medication can’t keep under control. If the scabs are breaking down, how much longer do I have to endure this pain? Any help is much appreciated.
0