Nothing.

• Mike G
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You can't. Father Time is undefeated.

• Jen
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

I'm turning 53, and live with my 95 year old mom, who was the youngest of 8 children, so I have seen a lot!

It comes down to taking the best care of yourself from as early as you can. Yes, Gene's makes a difference, but like me, my birth mother looked older at a younger age, whereas I look young, like my adoptive mother.

Drink lots of water. Do not smoke or do any or drugs. Stay mobile! Very important. Get a wellness checkup annually. You'll do great, as long as you stay healthy and hydrated.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

You can moutirize your skin everyday and make sure you get enough sleep

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

You can't avoid aging but you can use the ketogenic way of eating... it helps to keep our bodies in top condition.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

There's a handful of things that make a difference, but a lot of aging is genetic and you can't change it.

Avoid UV light. That means no deliberate tanning, using sunscreen most days, covering up.

Maintain a healthy weight all your life. The older you get, the harder that will be.

Exercise for 30 minutes most days of the week. Light exercise is fine--a walk, some housework or yard work.

Eat healthy nearly all the time. Limit fats, processed foods, sugary treats, fried foods. Okay for special occasions only.

When and if you are prescribed medications, take them as directed. The fact that you feel the same whether you take your blood pressure or cholesterol meds or skip them doesn't mean you shouldn't take them.

• 6 months ago

eat healthy exercise good skin rouitine limit alcohol, drugs etc.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Eat less.

• Manny
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

Death is the most effective method to stop aging. It's so effective that it's permanent.

• 6 months ago

Cryogenics.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.