HELP!!!! I don't know how to clean my helix, it's been 2 months and I now started using sterile salt solution with a Q-tip???

Update: I've only started to clean it with 0.9% NaCl solution since previous week because I read it online and I have sterile solution at home by surprise (I clean it twice a day with a very well soaked Q-tip). Before then, I didn't know what the f*** to do. My piercer told me running water and pH neutral soap is... show more I've only started to clean it with 0.9% NaCl solution since previous week because I read it online and I have sterile solution at home by surprise (I clean it twice a day with a very well soaked Q-tip). Before then, I didn't know what the f*** to do. My piercer told me running water and pH neutral soap is all I need... but my skin looked like it would start growing a little bit upwards like two volcano's?... I don't know what to do, please help. Should I use antibacterial salve??