Can an estate agent company do this?

Few years ago, we brought the house on sell from an estate agent. There was pictures of the house and it is still there to this day, which I checked recently. we do not want the house pictures on the website anymore. We just want a bit of privacy. My sister told me that the house belongs to the bank, as it was... show more Few years ago, we brought the house on sell from an estate agent. There was pictures of the house and it is still there to this day, which I checked recently. we do not want the house pictures on the website anymore. We just want a bit of privacy. My sister told me that the house belongs to the bank, as it was brought on bank loan and they can put it. Just put a request forward kindly to the estate company, if they can delete the home pictures as we do not want the house pictures to be on internet for the whole world to see just typing address and peeping into our world.

Can they put the pictures of the home if we do not consent to it? Thanks for reading :)