Help: A Cat Showed Up In My Neighborhood With A Bad Case Of Flu.?

Roughly last week, there was this male grey cat that suddenly showed up in my neighborhood who just can't stop sneezing. He looks well-groomed and loves to be petted, not feral at all. Might be a house cat who got thrown away because of his sickness. We've been feeding him everyday since, but it doesn't... show more Roughly last week, there was this male grey cat that suddenly showed up in my neighborhood who just can't stop sneezing. He looks well-groomed and loves to be petted, not feral at all. Might be a house cat who got thrown away because of his sickness. We've been feeding him everyday since, but it doesn't seem to get better. At night he probably sneezes 20 times/min since it's a bit more chilly. His nose is crusty from all the snot and today it even looked like a little bit of blood dripped out of his nose.

My dad is really allergic to cats, so bringing him into the house is out of the question. Also vets are pretty expensive, I'm still a student with no real source of income and I don't feel comfortable asking my parents for money to care for a stray cat. My question is, is there anything low-budget I can do to help nurse him back to health or at least make him feel a bit better?