20Kg weight gain - but boyfriend thinks I look hotter? Is this normal?

I ve gained over 3 stone (20Kg) in the past year since I started dating my boyfriend. I was very slim, but now I am just about overweight and I have gone up 3 dress sizes. My boyfriend thinks that I look better now and keeps saying that I am so much more attractive now than I was before and that if anything I m... show more I ve gained over 3 stone (20Kg) in the past year since I started dating my boyfriend. I was very slim, but now I am just about overweight and I have gone up 3 dress sizes.

My boyfriend thinks that I look better now and keeps saying that I am so much more attractive now than I was before and that if anything I m too skinny and could do with gaining a bit more weight. He also seems to be unable to keep his hands off me, in particular my stomach and I just don t understand, I think that I look really bad with the pot belly I currently have.

I feel like he is encouraging it almost, I know that it is completely my fault, but he doesn t help and constantly brings takeaways or milkshakes round, as well as a bag of snacks which he won t eat, he will just leave them in my room and I end up eating them without even thinking.

Do you think he is being genuine? Or is he just saying this stuff to make me feel better?