Would this be illegal? And if so could I get away with it?

Here's the deal: I live in Virginia, but have a camping trip I go on in West Virginia each memorial day weekend. The lot of land is owned by a friend of my family who lives in Ohio. Theres a big gathering there every year, and one thing we do is we all bring some bundled firewood to the camp so there will... show more Here's the deal:

I live in Virginia, but have a camping trip I go on in West Virginia each memorial day weekend.

The lot of land is owned by a friend of my family who lives in Ohio.

Theres a big gathering there every year, and one thing we do is we all bring some bundled firewood to the camp so there will be plenty for us to sit around the fire every night.

Every attendent besides myself lives in Ohio, and they have no problem finding firewood for sale up there.

In my area of Virginia, its hard to find a store that sells seasoned wood in the summer and we DO want seasoned.

About two hours into my drive, I get off I-81 in Harrisonburg, Virginia to take route 33 the rest of the way. There, there is a gas station that sells it where I stop to buy several bundles of wood. Its about 20 minutes from the West Virginia line.

It is operated by a rude, smart mouth muslim woman who always has something snarky to say to you. If I knew of another place to buy, I would

Say that I buy the bundles of wood, load them in my car, and if shes her usual self, I go back in, and go to the counter where there are three large but flimsy displays of candy, snack foods and cheap DVDs.

I knock them all over and say "clean that up, smartass." Then I leave, and she has to get on her hands and knees doing just that for about 15 minutes.

1. Would that be a crime as nothing was damaged?

2. If it is, I doubt the police will be setting up any road blocks at the State line over that, right?