Receiving an unusable gift from an unknown person?

a Few days ago I received a very heavy package from Amazon prime. Inside was an incredibly heavy specialty blanket. There was a gift card with no name. I called Amazon and was told giver preferred to remain anonymous. But she would send this person an email asking them to contact me. No response. I have asked... show more a Few days ago I received a very heavy package from Amazon prime. Inside was an incredibly heavy specialty blanket. There was a gift card with no name. I called Amazon and was told giver preferred to remain anonymous. But she would send this person an email asking them to contact me. No response.
I have asked everyone I know if they sent it and all say no (and I believe them).
I have always been a believer in not accepting gifts from a stranger. Amazon said I can return it for a gift certificate, I feel the same about a gift certificate.
Anyone out there know how I can find out who sent it? I will ask Amazon to return the money to the person’s account.
Ideas?