Can my landlord force me to live with my co tenants girlfriend?

in 2018 I moved into UTA private student housing at centennial courts. two weeks later my co-tenant in the other room, moves in his girlfriend. they have loud sex every night. people have left signs on the door complaining. the are disrespectful and loud 24/7. they make fun of me in their room for my disability,... show more in 2018 I moved into UTA private student housing at centennial courts. two weeks later my co-tenant in the other room, moves in his girlfriend. they have loud sex every night. people have left signs on the door complaining. the are disrespectful and loud 24/7. they make fun of me in their room for my disability, and demand I be quiet at all times because one of them is always asleep it seems, because he works nights. this means if I watch TV at noon they will complain and I face consequences from my landlord.

when I signed my lease I was told if I had a spouse or children that I would have to get a private dwelling alone.
now I am being forced by the landlord to live with these people I didn't sign up for.
because its student housing I was told its two males or two females.
the apartments won't do anything and act like its just par for the course.

can they do this to me?
Update: to be clear we did not sign a lease together. the apartments just assign roommates and you get a random person of the same sex.