Any alternative for preventing anual removal of air from Pump Suction at the time of supply?

What we basically do every morning is(Unscrewing a bolt, letting water out from a tapping to the pump before entering it's suction and then screw the bolt in it once the water becomes smooth in flow) I'm thinking of fitting a Motorised Ball valve ON/OFF type to remotely take out the air but that goes to be... show more What we basically do every morning is(Unscrewing a bolt, letting water out from a tapping to the pump before entering it's suction and then screw the bolt in it once the water becomes smooth in flow) I'm thinking of fitting a Motorised Ball valve ON/OFF type to remotely take out the air but that goes to be costly taking the cost of Ball valve and Transformer and the relay. Any help in installing other solutions would help