Is it normal to have to buy most things for your parents because one refuses to get a job?

So basically, I am aware my dad works hard in his job, however my mum seems to make excuses on why she can't get a job. whenever you mention anything about a job that's being advertised shell come up with an excuse why she can't do it. I have a part time job myself as well as being a student, however... show more So basically, I am aware my dad works hard in his job, however my mum seems to make excuses on why she can't get a job. whenever you mention anything about a job that's being advertised shell come up with an excuse why she can't do it. I have a part time job myself as well as being a student, however I'm noticing lately whenever we go out for the day I'm the one paying for my families meals. I don't mind doing it as a treat but it seems to be all the time. I feel like it's not normal as my friends turn around to me and say how their mum treated them to something and I seem to treat my mum to things like clothes, food all the time. I also pay them rent and she gets funny if I pay a little late even though she pays nothing herself towards the house bills. Is this normal?