So i have a 2009 Dodge Challenger r/t with 84,000 miles. Latley ive been getting this problem where my oil light comes on just in Nuetral.?

Whats happening is the other day I accidentally put my car in neutral, i was trying to back up, so i pressed on the gas in neutral and the rpms went to like 4k and the engine stalled and the oil light came on. Now ive gone to 5 or even 6k in drive and no problems. I dnt race but every now and then i like to have a... show more Whats happening is the other day I accidentally put my car in neutral, i was trying to back up, so i pressed on the gas in neutral and the rpms went to like 4k and the engine stalled and the oil light came on. Now ive gone to 5 or even 6k in drive and no problems. I dnt race but every now and then i like to have a little fun, I always keep up with my oil changes. And i even get the filter changed regularly. This only happens in neutral. Does anyone know what this could be?